The Day School looked at the following areas:
The cultural aspects attached to significance
- Discerning cultural significance in the parish church
- Recognising community connections in preserving the historic environment
- Jewish Heritage in the 21st Century
Approaches to preserving cultural significance
- Shaping policy: How policymakers can assist the preservation of cultural assets within the built environment.
- Change in communities: How the historic built environment adapts.
Crossing borders: knowledge sharing in conservation
- Sharing training in traditional construction skills
- Preservation in foreign fields: Tales of a British architect abroad