The IHBC has been working in partnership with McParland Finn Ltd insurance brokers and is now delighted to announce the launch of new exclusive insurance products and services to meet the individual requirements of IHBC Members.
Kevin McParland, Managing Director of MFL said: ‘We have listened and examined very carefully the requirements of IHBC and are proud to offer a range of IHBC branded insurance products that we believe are robust and high quality, maintaining at its centre the need to ensure protection for the Members whilst undertaking their professional activities.’
IHBC President David McDonald said: ‘MFL are committed to providing our members with value, professionalism and expertise. By building strong, long lasting relationships with clients, delivering value, professionalism and expertise, MFL aims to be a strategic partner to IHBC Members, their business and the Institute.’
Under the branding of MFL Affinity, McParland Finn Ltd have taken a new bespoke approach to the provision of insurance products and related services available to IHBC members. The key to MFL’s service offering is understanding of the Members’ business and assess the exposures which they face, facilitating the seamless transfer of risk to insurers by way of the appropriate insurance products.
The benefits of the Professional Indemnity Insurance package include:
- Civil Liability policy wording offering wide cover
- Brief and easy to understand proposal forms and application process
- Competitive premiums with optional finance facilities
- Risk management and claims advice
- Free legal helpline, provided by independent solicitors
- Free in house contract and collateral warranty vetting service
Along with the core product of Professional Indemnity there will be a range of additional insurance products and services available including:
- Employers’ & Public Liability Insurance
- Property All Risks Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Legal Expenses & Travel Insurance
The IHBC recommends that Members make contact with MFL Affinity direct to conduct a free no obligation review of their insurance needs.
Up to and including the 30 November 2015 all Members making contact with MFL will be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad Mini just in time for Christmas.
Contact the MFL Affinity team on:
T: 0161 236 2532