19 June 2018
Join us for the next instalment of our training series: a comprehensive training session where we will explore all aspects of stonework from the quarry to the workshop and beyond.
- Geology of the World Heritage Site
- Stone matching
- Stone conservation approaches
- Health and safety
- Practical demonstrations
- Marcus Paine, Hutton Stone
- Katie Strang, Scottish Lime Centre
- Luis Albornoz, British Geological Survey
- Christa Gerdwilker, Historic Environment Scotland
- Maggie Tennant, St Mary’s Cathedral Workshop
- Jordan Kirk, St Mary’s Cathedral Workshop
The RIAS is happy to recommend this event to its members, and it is recognised by the IHBC for CPD.