10 & 11 May 2018
The THI and the Natural Building Centre – Llanwrst, are to deliver a practical training day delivering traditional random pegged roofing and hot mixed traditional mortars. All of which will be done and applied on a live project, with the building dating back as far as 1498!
The days will be delivered for FREE, with lunch provided.
Additionally on the 10th, FREE return transport will be available from Prescot-Llanwrst.
On the 11th attendees are expected to make their own travel arrangements.
To secure a place, we will need your name and address details if attending as an individual, or if attending on behalf of your company / employer we will need your company name and an address. Please correspond with Richard.MacDonald@Knowsley.gov.uk
If you book a place and fail to attend, you/your company will be invoiced £100 (this is to cover the cost for the day) for your non-attendance.
- Dates: 10th and 11th of May
- Transport pick up point and time: Prescot St Mary’s Parish Church, 8am swift departure (10th May only).
- Start time at Llanwrst: 10am
- Cost: Free unless you do not attend then an invoice of £100
- Number of places: 12 each day
- PPE provided: Hard hat, glasses and gloves – please wear suitable footwear for working with slate and lime.
- Allocation: First come, first served.
- Please send any dietary requirements you have along with your expression of interest to Richard.MacDonald@knowsley.gov.uk to secure a place.