24 – 25 February 2018
The IHBC will be joining in the Listed Property Owners Club’s (LPOC) Listed Property Show at London’s Olympia on 24-25 Feb, with IHBC members offered free entry, free CPD – including Bob Kindred’s dedicated IHBC CPD on ‘The Resources Behind Listed Building Prosecutions, and IHBC President David McDonald on heritage policy terms and heritage statements – with networking drinks, exhibition stands and more.
What you can expect to find at the show:
- Independent Conservation Officers for stress free one-to-one conversations
- Over 150 of the country’s leading suppliers and products to listed buildings
- Advice on hypothetical plans to alter your building
- Conservation architects and caring builders
- Meet with The Listed Property Owners’ Club experts and gather information about buying, unauthorised works, surveyance, VAT, grants, maintenance, mortgages, insurance and laws
- Exclusive “Ask the Experts Panel” of leading industry professionals
- Practical demonstrations including plaster and lead work, window restoration, lime mortar, master carvers, brickwork and paint
- Feature display of buildings in need of repair and for sale, in association with Historic England and SAVE Britain’s Heritage
- A full interactive talk programme including subjects such as damp, surveys, house history, energy efficiency and historic garden design
- Specific advice and expertise for the owners or managers of flats/apartments within a listed building, including management companies, and commercial listed buildings
NB: Booking is essential to secure IHBC places and offers, so book first and fast; places limited and details below.
Free tickets to the show, drinks reception and CPD for IHBC must be arranged in advance.
Please contact the Club on 01795 844939 or email: email@example.com
For more on LPOC and further information please visit www.lpoc.co.uk
Find out more about the Listed Property Show, Olympia London, 24-25 February 2018.
View the free CPD programme
For more background see the IHBC NewsBlogs