IHBC’s new–style local training for UK practitioners: ‘Heritage Project Management’ – A ‘Unique Learning Experience’, on site at Bishop Auckland’s £90million project suite.
From Auckland Castle and Bishop Auckland to Zurbarán: project-based training and insights in heritage and conservation.
- Auckland Castle Trust: Jonathan and Jean Ruffer, inspiration for the £90 million heritage project programme
- CIOB, the Chartered Institute of Building, with CIOB President Rebecca Thompson chairing the day programme
- Historic England: Carol Pyrah (Assistant Director of Planning) on projects and heritage regulation and advice
- Heritage Lottery Fund: Sara Crofts (Head of the Historic Environment) on projects and heritage funding and advice
- IHBC: Fiona Newton (IHBC Projects Officer) on heritage project practice principles
- HBC/NECT: Jules Brown (IHBC North Branch Chair, NECT and Historic England) chairing the optional evening talk on 18 October
- Project managers, leads and guides across the range of local works.
Full programme: Wednesday18th and Thursday 19th October 2017
Day Programme: 19 October 2017
See the Programme Options here
Evening talk and networking reception buffet option only: Wednesday 18th October
Optional Castle tours: Weds 18th & Thurs 19th 16.00 (Subject to availability)
Visit bishopauckland2017.ihbc.org.uk to find out more and book your place